Wednesday 6 April 2016

BIAFRA: Interview with Nnamdi Kanu at Kuje prison, by Ejike Ofoegbu.

4/06/2016



Family writer EJIKE OFOEGBU interview with Nnamdi Kanu inside the Kuje prison yard.

NOTE! Phone access was denied for taking live picture in the prison yard.

A family writer of IPOB (Indigenous Peoples of Biafra) worldwide EJIKE OFOEGBU had an interview with Nnamdi Kanu based on Biafran issue and how he feels on the choice he made to restore Biafra.

Good day sir, my name is Ejike Ofoegbu, one of the IPOB family writer. Am here to get some information from you, about the choice you made to restore Biafra,

(NNAMDI KANU) I welcome and thank you so much for being here.
First... It was not a choice I made by myself to restore Biafra, it was a call from the Most High Chiukwu Okike Abiama to lead His people out from the contraption called Nigeria, which have no meaning whatsoever. And I have dedicated my life to get Biafra or I die trying to restore Biafra. The reason why my mother gave birth to me is to restore and save Biafrans from the zoological republic of Nigeria.

(EJIKE OFOEGBU) Thank you sir.... But do you think fighting to get Biafra is the right thing to do? Or why don't you organize your people? ... I mean the Ibos to walk towards the betterment and upbringing of this country; Nigeria.

(NNAMDI KANU) Never in a million years will I do such, water and oil will not and never mix together till the end of time, and besides they are coming with their Islamic agenda to turn every living thing that is breathing in Biafra-land into Islam, mark my word today, if we don't get Biafra, the Biafran race will be cleansed up from the face of the earth. You will come back home, if you are living outside the country, you will no longer know the road to your father's compound.

How can I encourage my people to work towards the upbringing of the zoo called Nigeria, when we don't hear the same language, we don't eat the same food, we don't have the same culture, in fact if I come to their land to practice my culture, I will be beheaded. Their women wear hijab, and Biafran women don't, and on the point that our women don't wear hijab, they will be seen as infidels, and on that note will be beheaded. We are 100 % Christians. These people are Muslims who sees killing as a culture. From where I come from, it is hard for my people to kill a human being, because in my language HUMAN BEING is called MMADU which means the "Beauty of life", now you see it will never work, the only solution is Biafra.

(EJIKE OFOEGBU) Now coming to your court case, what do you have to say about that?

(NNAMDI KANU) The world is watching, you see, when I called Nigeria a zoo, the world thinks I was just being hateful, now they have come to their full understanding that Nigeria is a zoo. I even owe my apology to the animals in the zoo, because they are more organized than Nigerians. They want to use a masquerade to testify against me... Am watching and the world is watching... My people have to keep on the struggle... That is all I have to say for now about the court case... Till... You know what I mean.

(EJIKE OFOEGBU) Do you have any regret?

(NNAMDI KANU) There is no regret in my dictionary, I said and will continue to say that, is either the flag of Biafra is raised up, or I am lowered in the grave. Am ready to be here for a thousand years, I must have Biafra, and Biafra must come, I don't have any doubt about that.

(EJIKE OFOEGBU) Now sir, did you watch the Aba massacre that happened recently, I mean the IPOB killing at Aba?

(NNAMDI KANU) Yes, I watched the video. It was so doomed, I saw the Nigerian Army shooting my people, I saw the killing. I don't want to go there, I mean talking about that, but Aba people did me proud. Because of that video alone Biafra have come. When we start, no world power, no TV station will tag us a terrorist group. Aba is the pillar of IPOB. They don't have to stop. And Aba cannot afford to fail me. They should keep on. And wake up other states back. I put the responsibility on Aba.

(EJIKE OFOEGBU) What do you have to tell your pro-Biafra supporters?

(NNAMDI KANU) I want to correct one thing that the zoo gutter media is doing to my people,
We are not pro-Biafrans... We are Biafrans.

Pro-Biafra means supporters of Biafra but we are Biafrans, so I can't be a supporter of Biafra. When I am in Biafra, my people have to tackle those fools that did not know anything and can't reason well.
And also we are not trying to secede from Nigeria... MY GOODNESS ME... I mean this people don't know anything. We are older than Nigeria. You can only talk about seceding if Biafrans are the ones that colonized Nigeria. But we are older than that contraption. So, we can't secede rather we just want to go back to the way we were before the British came.

(EJIKE OFOEGBU) Lastly Sir, any word of encouragement to Biafrans?

(NNAMDI KANU) They should know that the struggle is still on. No going back. I will never disappoint them. Am fighting for them. Am ready to die for them. I will do anything humanly possibly to make sure that Biafra comes. I will never think of giving up and that will never come to my mind. It is Biafra or death, even Buhari knows that.

They have offered me wealth, but all I want is the freedom of my people. I want to see when children will be playing in the streets of Biafra. I will like to see when Biafran footballers will have match against USA, England, Ghana, and the world will be watching. This is all I look forward to see. Let them always remember my word, if you love me, keep my commandment and Biafra must come under my watch.

Thank you EJIKE OFOEGBU

Thank you Sir for your time.
This was a live interview inside the Kuje prison yard with Nnamdi Kanu; the leader of IPOB worldwide.

Follow us on twitter @ejikeofoegbu1 for more information.

Thank you.

Written by

We are Creative Bloggers who have decided to take on the Biafra restoration issues until that republic is fully restored.

0 comments :

 

© 2014 Biafra Restoration Movement Commentary . All rights resevered. Designed by Nwa Chineke